R. J. Copas.
Engraving with multiple views encouraging the familiarity with water and swimming.
1. The great thing is to accustom yourself to the water in a nice safe place, regularly every day.
2. Corks are invaluable in learning, as they can be dispensed with gradually.
3. Don’t bathe alone, as in case of cramp, &c., it is dangerous
4. The greatest pleasure is obtained when a club is formed: this should always be done where practicable.
5. This is the plat des familles (a regular slasher).
6. The leap-frog
7. The victime (very difficult).
8. The tete béche, or double two-headed plunge (requires great pluck as well as great skill).
Exchange rates are only indicative. All orders will be processed in Australian dollars. The actual amount charged may vary depending on the exchange rate and conversion fees applied by your credit card issuer.