Within Australia
All orders ship freewithin Australia
Rest of the World
Orders over A$300
ship free worldwide
RIDGE PARK, Length: 65.2 m. Owned by H. Simpson & Sons Built at S. P. Austin & Sons in 1878. Registered at Adelaide. On 10 February 1881, RIDGE PARK (Capt. Heslop) was on a voyage from Adelaide to Sydney with … Read Full Description
Sold
Within Australia
Rest of the World
Orders over A$300
ship free worldwide
Full Title:
Date:
Artist:
Unknown
Condition:
Technique:
Image Size:
Genuine antique
dated:
Description:
RIDGE PARK, Length: 65.2 m. Owned by H. Simpson & Sons Built at S. P. Austin & Sons in 1878. Registered at Adelaide. On 10 February 1881, RIDGE PARK (Capt. Heslop) was on a voyage from Adelaide to Sydney with a cargo of brandy, wine and flour, when she was lost after running aground on Beware Reef located south east of Cape Conran in east Gippsland.
© 2023 Antique Print & Map Room. All rights reserved. ABN: 96 162 378 326.
Exchange rates are only indicative. All orders will be processed in Australian dollars. The actual amount charged may vary depending on the exchange rate and conversion fees applied by your credit card issuer.
Join our exclusive mailing list for first access to new acquisitions and special offers.