1. Entrance to the Kuantan River, where the Pahang Corporation are working.
2. Batu Sawah, the landing-stage sixteen miles up the Kuantan.
3. Campbell’s Tin Lode (Pahang Corporation). Showing ancient workings.
4. Sungei Lambing District, where the Pahang Corporation are working their mines.
5. Native Chinese Tin-Stamping Mill, on the Kuantan.
From the original edition of the Illustrated London News.
Exchange rates are only indicative. All orders will be processed in Australian dollars. The actual amount charged may vary depending on the exchange rate and conversion fees applied by your credit card issuer.
Join our exclusive mailing list for first access to new acquisitions and special offers.