C1877

New Presbyterian Church, Colac.

Bluestone brought from New Zealand as ballast for sailing ships on their way to the gold rush St Andrew’s is Colac&#8217s third Presbyterian church, it was designed by Peter Matthews and built in 1877.

$A 55

S/N: IAN-VC-771031172–200108
(C054)
Categories:
Free Shipping

Within Australia

All orders ship free
within Australia

Rest of the World

Orders over A$300
ship free worldwide

See Shipping page for Terms & Conditions

Details

Full Title:

New Presbyterian Church, Colac.

Date:

C1877

Condition:

In good condition

Technique:

Hand coloured engraving.

Image Size: 

115mm 
x 160mm
AUTHENTICITY
New Presbyterian Church, Colac. - Antique Print from 1877

Genuine antique
dated:

1877

Description:

Bluestone brought from New Zealand as ballast for sailing ships on their way to the gold rush St Andrew’s is Colac&#8217s third Presbyterian church, it was designed by Peter Matthews and built in 1877.

Albert Charles Cooke (1836 - 1902)

Cooke was a painter, engraver, draughtsman and illustrator. Throughout his career he worked for many of the Illustrated newspapers, such as the Illustrated Sydney News, Illustrated Australian News, The Australasian Sketcher and The Leader. He was also well known for a series of birds eye views of a number of Australian cities and towns.

View other items by Albert Charles Cooke

Choose currency

Exchange rates are only indicative. All orders will be processed in Australian dollars. The actual amount charged may vary depending on the exchange rate and conversion fees applied by your credit card issuer.

Login

Register

Search

The List

Join our exclusive mailing list for first access to new acquisitions and special offers.